- 08-May-2014 to 30-May-2014 (PST)
- Winnipeg, MB, CAN
- Full Time
EQ3 is an imaginative leader in creative furniture and accessory design is seeking an extraordinary individual for a full time position as Retail Assistant Store Manager to be part of the high-energy Retail team in our Winnipeg store. This individual will assist the Store Manager in establishing sales and financial goals and bring an innovative and creative style to all aspects of daily workplace activities, sales processes and store presentation.
Skills and abilities required...
- 3 years of Retail experience
- Creative and persuasive communication sales style
- Excellent organizational skills and able to multi-task
- Demonstrated talent for effective use of computerized systems Microsoft office.
- Self-motivated, able to work well with little or no supervision, and a strong positive attitude
- Ability to communicate effectively in English and French (both oral and written)
- Willing to learn all the aspect of the Management position such as review income statements and create action plans at the store level to meet monthly budgets and support the team to achieve sales targets
- Full support for managing and controlling the entire Store's inventory as well as ensuring that the store's budgeted inventory goal is not exceeded
- Partner with the Store Manager to take responsibility to network locally and create excitement via events, public relations and local advertising.
- Identifies key strategic issues and opportunities affecting the business and translates them into achievable action plans
- Measures his/her own performance results as well as the Sales Associates against strategic business targets
- Help the Store Manager to control payroll expenses within monthly budgets
- Reduces turnover-hire costs for qualified Sales Associates
- Delivers organized, timely and effective administrative responsibilities
- Understands importance of and delivers workplace safety initiatives
- Help with recruitment and selection all new EQ3 employees based on Job Description outlines and Store mandate.
Closing date: May 30, 2014
send your resume to...email@example.com
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!