- 24-Apr-2013 to 30-Apr-2013 (PST)
- Winnipeg, MB, CAN
- Full Time
EQ3 is an imaginative leader in creative furniture and accessory design. It is seeking an extraordinary individual for a Full time position as Retail Sales Associate to be part of their high-energy Retail team. This individual will to provide professional sales excellence to EQ3 customers, to generate 'customer satisfaction' to increase EQ3 sales results.
skills and abilities required...
- 1-2 years experience in retail sales environment.
- Post-secondary courses in sales and customer service in retail would be an asset.
- Possesses a creative and persuasive communication sales style. Confident and capable in the use of MS Word, Excel, E-Mail and Internet.
- Possesses a creative flair or instinct that would be an asset to the sales delivery objectives within the EQ3 environment.
- Team player, problem solving, Decision making, Finding information, Continuous learning
- Detail oriented in all aspects of the job
- Excellent organizational skills and able to multi-task
- Self-motivated, able to work well with little or no supervision, and a strong positive attitude
- Ability to communicate effectively in English (both oral and written)
- Able to lifting product that could weigh up to 40 lbs and work long periods standing or walking
- Assist customers through their selection and purchase by defining their 'needs' and marrying those needs to the benefit of all product combinations and function
- Provide customers with a sense of welcome and professionalism that encourages them to shop
- To heighten customer buy-in and complete the sale, take customers through the sales process by introducing them to complimentary kinds of products by introducing promotional materials, catalogues and providing in-depth knowledge of product lines.
- Partner with EQ3 Manager and/or Assistant Store Manager in defining customer needs and moving the sale forward
- Knowledgeable of every product & home accessory offered within the store
- Provide positive sales and service role-modeling to all EQ3 team members
- Follows up sale with calls to customers to ensure product satisfaction
- Support EQ3 Manager and Assistant Store Manager in the delivery of sales promotions, customer events, etc
- Consistently follows through on customer commitments
- Identify and understand EQ3 customer needs. Know when and how to 'sell-up'
- Provide customer feedback and solutions to Management, based on customer comments/suggestions
- Provide a sound sales approach to all customer inquiries
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!